Introduction to wanting to die during surgery.
There are many reasons why you will want to die during surgery. No matter what, I would advise you against it. In a surgery, your brain and heart cells are always terminated for a while. This is done so that you don’t wake up during surgery and experience extreme pain.
The overall chance of dying within two months of surgery is one in 28 (3.6 per cent), found the study published today (Fri) in The Lancet. So, even this risk is enough, talk less of you trying to die. Have you tried living well but no matter how you tried, you still end up hating yourself??? If so, this guide is for you.
How to make sure you die during surgery
Do the following things to make sure you die during surgery.
- In case you have been given a shot, make sure you kill the nurse.
- If you are with a bomb, target the time the nurse will be around you and release it.
- If you really want to die during surgery, You can use some antibiotics to reduce the success rate.
- You can hold some weapons in a bag. For example, shoot yourself before entering the operation room.
- Check out SURGERY DEATH RATE
- I’ll advice you not to try it as it’s over-dangerous.
In view of all these, if God doesn’t want you to die, you won’t die. Don’t kill yourself. Suicide is a bad thing.